Tuesday 3 April 2012


~live hell @ live well, we choose! ^__^~

my name is Halimatun Sa'adiah Binti Masdar. Friends call me Matun.
Stay at Bandar Sunway, PJ. My hometown at Bagan Datoh, Perak.
I'm a workaholic, also a part time student at SPACE UTM. On the second year, many things to do and to learn.
HRIS is one of the subject I've registered on this semester and quite challenging cause this is first time I've create a blog! ^__^
Working at Steelcase for 1 year, more on data analyst. So HR subject is not so related with my working background. But I'm interested to learn more about HR cause it's good for career development.
Working at the private sector is a big challenge..for me. Cause we have to compete, have to be as good as you can. Sometime have to going for extra miles to achieve KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and meet the higher management, especially boss's expectation. It's not easy to make people satisfied, when it's related to business profit and growth.
Luckily I have the boss that understanding our job task, and my situation. Be very patient to guide me and explore me to others things i haven't try and haven't think before.
It's not easy to make people satisfied, but at least we should try our best to be the best among the best. 
I'm proud to be who i am today! 


:) Thanks to those who hated me, they made me a stronger person.
:) Thanks to those who loved me, they made my heart bigger.
:) Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared.
:) Thanks to those who left me, they made me realize that nothing lasts forever.
:) Thanks to those who entered my life, they made me who i'm today.
~just want to Thank you for being there in my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment